The customer shall use the Remittance Services (hereinafter referred to as “the Services”) provided by Speed Money Transfer Japan K.K. (hereinafter referred to as “SMTJ”) based upon a full understanding of and consent to the following items.
- The services are not foreign exchange transactions conducted by banks, etc.
- The services do not entail the acceptance of deposits, savings and installment savings, etc. (meaning the Installment Savings, etc. prescribed in Article 2.4 of the Banking Act) by SMTJ.
- The services are not subject to the payment of insurance pursuant to Article 53 of the Deposit Insurance Act (Act No. 34 of 1971 and including subsequent revisions) and Article 55 of the Agricultural and Fishery Cooperation Savings s Insurance Act (Act No. 53 of 1973 and including subsequent revisions).
- SMTJ shall provide a performance security deposit to the Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau for the remitter using the Services.
- The information, date and/or representations, if any, provided for in this website are presented in good faith and general information only. SMTJ’s partner financial institutions nor any of their related group of companies make any representation or warranty as to their completeness and accuracy. The reader fully assumes the entire risk of relying on the information, data or representation. In no event will SMTJ’s partner institutions or their related companies be responsible for any damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use or reliance upon the information or any transactional product referred to in the information so provided;
- Neither SMTJ’s partner financial institutions nor their related companies make commitment to update or correct any information that appears on this website, on the Internet or this WWW server. Should any reader of the information respond to any information by way of feedback, suggestions, comment and the like, including but not limited to, giving out of information on his/her bank account or such other information that are deemed by law, custom or practice to be confidential by nature, such disclosure of information by the reader shall be deemed waiver of its confidentiality, if placed on this Website, and be treated for all intents and purposes, as non-confidential. In such event, SMTJ’s partner financial institutions and their related companies shall not have any obligation whatsoever with respect to the handling of such disclosed information.
- Moreover, the reader fully understands that nothing contained herein shall be construed as to make SMTJ, owner of this website, and SMTJ’s partner financial insitutions, including their related companies, as partners, joint venturers or agents of one another.5