Please follow the following procedure:
- Fill out an application form. Application form is accepted by mail, by fax or thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your application will be processed and your SPEED Yu-Card will be sent to you. You may be contacted if further verification is required. Processing time of application is about one week.
- Upon receipt of your “SPEED Yu-Card “and the “Procedure on how to use SPEED Yu-Card” you can now transfer funds through Japan Post Bank ATM.
- The tracking number will be sent to your beneficiary and to your registered cell phone number. Kindly update Speed for any changes on both of your contact numbers.
- ery Important Reminders on Funds transfers at Japan Post Banks and Cut-off time:
Fund transfers at any Japan Post Bank 1 Maximum number of SPEED Yu-Cards to be issued to SMTJ client.
(One dedicated Yu-Card to a specific beneficiary)
5 2 Maximum Cash Remittance thru Japan Post Bank ATM machines only, inclusive of all charges
(Japan Post Bank and SPEED Money Transfer Japan)
Maximum ￥100,000 3 Funds transfers Monday to Friday (if not Japan Holiday): 1) COMPLETED on or BEFORE 11:30 a.m. (Cut-off time) Same day processing & implementation 2) Made AFTER 11:30 a.m. Next Business Day of Japan Post Bank and SPEED 4 Funds transfers made AFTER 11:30 am on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & on Holidays Next Business Day of Japan Post Bank and SPEED
|DEPOSIT COVERAGE||JAPAN POST BANK FEE|
|1 – 49,999||125|
|50,000 – 100,000||345|
|**Inclusive of SPEED Fee and JPOST Bank Fee
**Different fee applies for transactions over the counter
1. JPY100,000 Limit at Japan Post ATM
2. Total Deposit must include SPEED FEE and JPOST Bank Fee.
|REMITTANCE AMOUNT||SPEED FEE|
|1 – 10,000||600|
|10,001 – 20,000||850|
|20,001 – 30,000||950|
|30,001 – 40,000||1,300|
|40,001 – 50,000||1,450|
|50,001 – 100,000||1,500|
If you deposit 10,000yen, total remittance to beneficiary will be 9,275yen.
(10,000 – 600 – 125 = 9,275yen)
If you want to send 50,000yen, please transfer 51,795yen.
(50,000 + 1,450 + 345 = 51,795yen)
Why SPEED Yu-Card?
✔ EASY TO USE in all Japan Post Bank (Yucho) ATMs over 27,300 all over Japan. Some convenience stores have installed Yucho ATM (Family Mart).
✔ SIMPLE AND FAST NO NEED TO CALL OR TEXT FOR INSTRUCTIONS. One SPEED Yu-Card for one specified beneficiary.
✔ REASONABLE FEES See sample computation above.
- A fee of ¥500 will be shouldered by the applicant in case of replacement of damaged or lost cards and change of elected beneficiary. New cards with new number shall be issued.
- Free of charge for replacing defective cards. These are cards that are defective or did not work at first use.
➣ SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE